Watch this video to see how Cairns Water uses Wonderware HMI and SCADA Software and Historian for the water and waste water management as well as solid waste and recycling services for the 145,000 people in Cairns, Australia.
- Helps in providing continuous water and wastewater services to the 145,000 people of Cairns,Australia
- The Southern Treatment plant provides primary and secondary stages of sewage treatment for
- 60,000 of the residents of Cairns
- Improved response times and provides better environmental compliance and monitoring
- Answered the priority need for continuous control, no matter where engineers are located
- Wonderware InTouch® Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Wonderware System Platform
- Wonderware Historian Software
- Wonderware SCADAlarm
Sign up to get more information or download this informative guide from Controls Engineering Magazine and learn what you should demand from your Human Machine Interface (HMI) solution.