"Rocking out to the Beatles “Revolution”, Invensys software announced “The Industrial Software Revolution Begins Now.” About 1,000 people gathered at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas for the second Invensys conference in a little over a month. Last month it was the process solutions side of the company. This conference focuses on Wonderware, SimSci-Esscor and Avantis." as Gary Mitchell pointed in his recent article about the event.
Expect a stream of new product announcements this week. Check out Gary Mitchell's coverage via the Manufacturing Connection on the opening day on System Platform.
Wonderware InTouch situation awareness library
You can also check twitter for full live coverage by searching “#SoftwareRevolution. Here is a sneak preview of what to expect:
- @Fogoros situation awareness library to reduce errors helping to focus on relevant information for operator effectiveness #SoftwareRevolution
- @EliotLandrum: ...Industrial UX/UI has been firmly stuck in the 90s. #SoftwareRevolution” Wonder how the acceptance will be?#SoftwareRevolution
- @DJGreenfield: GE Aviation expects to use 3D printing to manufacture aircraft parts in the near future - Uldrich #SoftwareRevolution
- @InvensysOpsMgmt: Heart attack ringtone? Will our phones really be able to help save lives? #SoftwareRevolution
- @garymintchell: Explain Things to a Six-Year-Old http://wp.me/pcS6W-pW ”#SoftwareRevolution
- waltboyes @waltboyes John Krajewsky introduced situational awareness library which will massively change look &feel of Wonderware #SoftwareRevolution
Wonderware InTouch Expo at Hilton Anatole, Dallas, Tx
For more information on HMI check out the The Wonderare HMI/SCADA Times