The WonderDemo contest recognizes and promotes our Systems Integrators’ abilities and provides an incentive to build and market Wonderware product solutions.
The winners will be promoted and given consideration for the Partner Ecosystem Market Development Funds Program to support the promotion and market outreach of the demo to potential customers.
- All demos must be based on Wonderware software
- Demos should be in one of the four categories listed below
- Final submissions due by February 28, 2014
- Teams can be a mix of Partner Types (SSP, Distributor, SI, Product)
- Demos must be in English (UI and documentation)
- Demo submissions must include a recorded video (with audio track)
- Demos will be kept confidential and not shared within the channel.
4 Demo Categories:
- SCADA / MES
- Control Room Management
- Information Management
For further information on the WonderDemo Contest requirements and submission policies, contact Sue Redmore at email@example.com
For up to date HMI/SCADA news, sign up to get the weekly Wonderware HMI/SCADA Times newsletter at http://situation-awareness.com/ and click on Subscribe.