Thinking of a technology upgrade for your organization? Here are seven factors you want to consider as identified by a recent blog article in ISA.
- “Engineering – Most effective technology
- Maintenance – Longest lasting, most hands off, easiest to fix
- Project Management – Scope, schedule and budget all met
- Management – Low downtime, higher efficiency
- Purchasing – Lowest price
- EH&S – No one gets hurt
- Vendor – Scope, schedule and budget all met”
For more information read the full article How Do You Make an Automation Buying Decision?