A guest blog post by Dr. Ravi Gopinath.
In my previous blog I spoke about the evolution of industrial operations and how advances in software for the purpose of industrial automation, information management and operations management is the key to meeting the needs of the modern enterprise. In this blog I will explore the future of industrial software and how businesses today can use software to leverage their plant operations to remain competitive in the marketplace.
- The future of industrial software
- The value of software in industrial operations
- Top 4 Reasons To Consider Mobility In Manufacturing - Blog
- Mobility: A solution that stretches beyond the ordinary HMI ...
- Trends in Packaging Automation...
- Infographic: Gartner's Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends
- New 2014 Manufacturing Trends
Ravi Gopinath, Ph.D., is president, Software Business Unit of Schneider Electric Global Solutions, responsible for R&D; project management; regional sales; services, support and partnerships, including the company’s Ecosystem of Partners; and all functional support. He has more than 15 years of global engineering solutions and services experience, beginning his professional career with Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) in India in 1994. Gopinath received his Ph.D. in advanced process control from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.