If you missed yesterday’s webinar: “Webinar Beyond Traditional HMI - The benefits of situational awareness for operational excellence” you missed a lot. Interaction with a few hundred people, some of the leading experts on Situational Awareness and principles of high performance human machine interface graphics are just a few things you missed. The video below provides a brief overview on what is situational awareness.
Better HMI designs provide true “Situational Awareness”, which leads to greater operator effectiveness and fewer shutdowns. Properly designed HMI applications help optimize both the business value and the safety of your system.
Download our free whitepaper to learn how these techniques make it 5 times more likely that an abnormal situation will be recognized than traditional techniques and discover how to get even more business value from your HMI and SCADA systems.
Related blog posts:
- Situational Awareness - a Benefit not a Feature
- [Infographic] Situational Awareness as a Benefit - Blog
- HMI / SCADA: Situation awareness (SA) demystified
- Industrial HMI: Effective Window Structure Blog
- Goal Oriented HMI Design For Improved Operations - Blog
- The Impact of Human Error in Industrial Operations - Blog
Stay tuned for a recorded version of the above mentioned webinar.