Schneider Electric has released Wonderware System Platform 2014 R2 and InTouch 2014 R2, the latest version of its Supervisory HMI SCADA solution. The release introduces new engineering tools and out-of-the-box content to maximize design efficiecy and usability as well as operator awareness. In addition the release includes improved Alarm management, diagnostics, and support for continued operation of redundancy during upgrades.
Wonderware Supervisory HMI SCADA helps customers drive, implement, and sustain a companywide culture of well managed continued growth and success to solve your business problems and accomplish your business initiatives. Wonderware Supervisory HMI SCADA is the only open and scalable foundation with centralized management for customers to integrate and unify people, information, and processes with the flexibility to adapt in an ever changing and fast paced world. Wonderware is the only industrial software providing out of the box solutions that go beyond great graphics to deliver solutions to the core operational performance challenges and opportunities in your organization.
Key benefits of the latest release:
- Higher engineering efficiency and usability
- Improved alarm management
- Increased operator awareness
- Reduced cost of implementation and change
Key capabilities of the latest release:
- Alarm Shelving*
- New Alarm Client Symbols*
- I/O Auto Assignment of attribute references to field devices*
- Support for continued operation of redundant Engine pairs during upgrades*
- Conversion of InTouch Windows to ArchestrA Graphics
- Conversion of legacy InTouch application to Modern application
- New Symbol Connectors and Connection Points
- Localized ArchestrA Graphics Editor
- Three New Sets of Situational Awareness Symbols (High Performance HMI)
*Applies to Application Server only, not InTouch standalone
Where can I see more?
For more information about this release, please visit http://software.invensys.com/products/wonderware/hmi-and-supervisory-control/