InTouch Machine Edition is a powerful that utilizes over 240 protocols to communicate with every major manufacturer of PLCs, controllers, and even barcode and RFID scanners. The popular protocols supported by InTouch Machine Edition HMI allow users to share data between dissimilar networks without requiring any special downloads or additional software. The InTouch Machine Edition software acts as a gateway through which different devices can share and exchange data.
InTouch Machine Edition HMI Software Communicates with Many Protocols SimultaneouslyEasy Communication
InTouch Machine Edition supports the protocols used by some common devices in industrial automation, such as:
- Schneider Electric (Modbus and Modbus/TCP)
- Rockwell Automation Allen Bradley (Ethernet/IP, DF1)
- Siemens (Profibus, and MPI, PPI, 3964R, and TI500)
- General Electric GE (SNP, SRTP)
- Mitsubishi (MELSEC A series, FX, and Q and QnA series)
- Yokogawa (Serial and Ethernet)
- Motoman (XRC BSC Complient Master &Slave Protocols)
For more information on the protocols and drivers offered by Wonderware by Schneider Electric, please visit our .
If you want to catch the latest source of HMI/SCADA Wonderware news from Schneider Electric Software in your inbox every week, subscribe to our Wonderware HMI/SCADA Times (Wonderware.com/wwtimes ). It's a single weekly email digest that you can use to catch up with great articles on your own time.
Stay connected: @fogoros .