The Wonderware brand has a long history with OEMs to deliver innovative solutions. Over many years, thousands of OEMs across a wide range of industry sectors have registered with the Wonderware OEM Program, and we clearly understand the unique needs of our customers. With those needs in mind, Schneider Electric has designed software to be open, extensible, and extremely scalable.
With Wonderware software, OEMs have the capability to reduce the time it takes to develop and maintain their solutions. Combining an OEM system with Wonderware software results in an affordable, easy-to-use solution that enhances overall product functionality and flexibility. It provides your end user with an enhanced experience and increased potential for future expansion.
Schneider Electric has a multi-tiered program of support and technology sharing designed to support and collaborate with our OEMs and Value Added Resellers (VARs). Wonderware has been used across a wide range of industries – Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Semiconductors, Steel, Water & Wastewater, Material Handling, Packaging and many others. OEMs can also join our Innovation Partner Network as a way to market and showcase their solutions to end users and connect with other Wonderware Partners.
- Wonderware Software Solutions Key Benefits and Capabilities for OEM’s and VARs
- Maximize Your Business and Machine Performance with Innovative Solutions for OEMs
- What are the Wonderware OEM products?
- Trends in Packaging Automation, and How to Leverage Them When Developing HMI Applications
Wonderware O.E.M. Sample Software Success Stories
- World-Class Combination of Daifuku and Wonderware Software Serves Global Customers
- A New Compressor Management System Dramatically Cuts Energy Consumption for Compressed Air Production.
- PG Monitoring System AB and Wonderware Help Prevent Leaks in the City of Stockholm
- Wonderware Software Helps Yamatake Create Value through Human-Centered Automation