This demo allows the user to configure the main TCP/IP settings for a specific network adapter in the current station, during the runtime.
The default network adapter (Network Name) is Local Area Network. If the user wants to change the settings for a different network adapter, he must type the name of the network adapter that must be re-configured in “Network Name” field on the main screen.This application uses mainly the tag IP from the cIP class. The Math003 has the script executed when the “Apply Network Settings” button is pressed. Even if the button is pressed from a Web Thin Client computer, the settings are changed on the Server station only (station where Studio is installed).
WARNING: This application uses the command netsh, which is NOT supported under Windows Embedded Comact (formerly known as Windows CE) operating system.
According to Microsoft: “Netsh is a command-line scripting utility that allows you to, either locally or remotely, display or modify the network configuration of a computer that is currently running. Netshalso provides a scripting feature that allows you to run a group of commands in batch mode against a specified computer. Netsh can also save a configuration script in a text file for archival purposes or to help you configure other servers”.
The instructions to run this InTouch Machine Edition application are:
- Install ITME8.0 (or later) in your computer (wonderware.com/ITME2)
- Extract the files from IPChange.zip into your computer
- Open ITME 2014 R2 (v 8.0 or later) development environment and run the IPChangeapplication.
- Machine Edition HMI script to Read & Write to an XML...
- Ethernet communication- MicroLogix™ PLC to Machine Edition...
- Alarm Reasons Machine Edition Demo Application
- State Demo for PackML-InTouch Machine Edition
- Project Localization / Multi-Language Support with InTouch Machine Edition...
- Three different methods for displaying information with InTouch Machine Edition...
- Built-in Recipe Management Interface - InTouch Machine Edition...
- Trend Cursor Value Machine Edition Application
- Machine Edition list of PLC interface protocols