What’s New in ITAA 2014 R2 SP1?
Learn how Casual and Remote web HMI and Mobile SCADA users can now view and control real-time plant floor operations data using a secure web browser. Wonderware InTouch software, with its added Access Anywhere capability, helps improve real-time decisions, maximize the value of plant data, reduce maintenance costs and lower travel costs in a simple and secure way.When
- Thursday February 4th 7:30 AM PST (45 minutes)
- Thursday February 4th 4:30 PM PST (45 minutes)
- Eduardo Ballina
- Lucian Fogoros
- Resolution ‘Fit to browser’ and ‘Fit to screen’ options improve visual experience and provide more flexibility to accommodate user preferences
- New Look! Simplified layout.
- Start page Multilanguage support provides friendliness to our international users as it provides the ability to exclude selected InTouch Applications from list of accessible apps
- Major enhancements deliver higher performance with 64 bit support, improvements in animation performance and lower audio bandwidth use
- Automatic reconnect upon recovery improves session handling
- Security (General SSL improvements and SSL VPN)
- Keyboard auto-sense for touch screen devices
- Time Zone redirection
- New Toolbox
- Help for Gesture support
- Esc and Tab key emulation via the Toolbox
2. Digital Marketing Plan for Enhancing Remote HMI User Experience
- Schneider Electric Software Sales, Technical Consultants and marketing professionals
About the presenters
Leading the future for Wonderware InTouch, the most popular HMI on the planet.
Eduardo has been with the organization since 1996. Now in charge of leading the direction of Wonderware InTouch, he has held multiple positions including OEM Sales Engineer, ArchestrA Consultant, Functional Manager for Device Integration, GeoSCADA Business Manager and Water and Wastewater Industry Manager. He also helped establish the Wonderware Industrial Computers group. Before joining the company, Eduardo gained extensive experience in automation including motion control, robotics, CNC controllers, PLCs, laser measurement and vision systems. Eduardo holds a degree in Mechanical-Electrical Engineering from the Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México.
Lucian Fogoros, Wonderware Global Product Marketing Manager
Lucian Fogoros is an entrepreneurial software engineer with a passion for digital marketing and business leadership experience. Lucian has worked in the industrial software and automation industry since 1998. He holds a BSEE from Cleveland State University and a MBA in Entrepreneurial Finance from Case Western Reserve University. He has worked in various positions, software development, product development, training, marketing, pre-sales, product management, M&A integration and currently global marketing. Lucian served as the World Trade Center Cleveland Representative for Eastern Europe, Board Member for the Promisepartnber.biz and Lecturer at Cleveland State University. He currently serves in the Board of Industry Advisors, Engineering Technology. Interests: Technology, Digital Marketing Mobile apps, M& A, intrapreneurial corporate strategy, skiing, playing soccer, traveling.