Our Most read blog articles of January 2016
From our top awards received last year to some awesome product news, these were the most popular blog posts during January 2016.
- Cyber Security Best Practices For Protecting Industrial Controls systems.. Cyber Security is a growing global threat to businesses and industries with estimated global losses of over $1 trillion USD. In this webinar organized by our distributor Wonderware NorCal, Tim Johnson, Schneider Electric’s Global Principal Cyber Security Consultant, answers questions related to protecting Industrial Control Systems. Learn more.
- Machine Edition list of PLC interface protocols InTouch Machine Edition provides native drivers to more than 240 protocolsfor PLCs, temperature controllers, motion controllers, bar code/2D/RFID readers, and many other devices. You can use these built-in drivers, developed and maintained by Wonderware / Schneider Electric team or connect to an OPC server. Runtimes include offering for Windows Embedded Standard, Windows Embedded Compact or IoTView. InTouch Machine Edition driver toolkits even allows you the flexibility to build your own drivers. Read more.
- Schneider Electric Software is proud to have recently been recognized with a number of awards for the work completed in the area of Situational Awareness for HMI/SCADA. Below are the top 4 recent InTouch global recognitions for its Goal Oriented HMI design.
- For anyone who’s new to our HMI/SCADA blog, here’s a quick recap of my 15 most read posts of 2015- just in case you really have nothing better to do over the weekend. Not only shows what was going on in Wonderware HMI and Supervisory for the last 12 months but they also provide a glimpse into what’s next. Read more.
Enhancing Remote and Casual HMI User Experience
- Live Webcast: Feb. 4, 2016, at 7:30 am PST or
- Live Webcast: Feb. 4, 2016, at 4:30 p.m. PST
Register now to learn how Casual and Remote web HMI and Mobile SCADA users can now view and control real-time plant floor operations data using a secure web browser. Wonderware InTouch software, with its added Access Anywhere capability, helps improve real-time decisions, maximize the value of plant data, reduce maintenance costs and lower travel costs in a simple and secure way.