In recent years, dramatic changes in the global manufacturing plant landscape have compelled organizations to respond to a new set of challenges, including:
- An increasing number of casual users requiring secure, on-demand access to plant data;
- Flexible and alternative working modalities;
- Changes due to organizational restructuring (mergers and acquisitions, outsourcing);
- The need to conduct business operations across time zones and continents.
Schneider Electric Software team put together this nifty infographic covering challenges for the modern industrial worker for expanding HMI/SCADA access for Real-Time Decisions and a possible solution.
- Overcoming challenges facing the modern industrial worker
- Expanding HMI/SCADA Access for Real-time Decisions
- A possible solution for you
- On-demand secure access to plant data Anytime, Anywhere, Any device
To download this infographic “Enhancing Remote HMI User Experience for casual users”, enter your email and subscribe to the Wonderware HMI/SCADA Times. You will also get the latest trending topics and articles related to HMI and SCADA, including the Wonderware User Group 2016.
PERFECT FOR REMOTE AND MOBILE USERS
Wonderware® InTouch Access Anywhere is an extension to Wonderware InTouch. It provides access to InTouch applications via any HTML5-compliant web browser, and it completes our vision of enabling visualization, collaboration and execution at various levels of the organization, with zero client installation and zero maintenance. It enables users to securely monitor or troubleshoot plant equipment or process from any location, on any device, at any time.