There are just two weeks left to vote for the Choice Award organized by Controls Engineering.
Our Wonderware InTouch Machined Edition is one of the many Schneider Electric finalists.
Here’s why readers should cast their ballot for the Wonderware InTouch Machine Edition:
InTouch Machine Edition is an HMI Software designed specifically for embedded and OEM applications where a small footprint and cost effective price are paramount. The compact footprint makes it the ideal HMI for IIoT applications. It can deploy and run on small panel PCs, embedded devices and machines while offering remote HMI
- Seamless Integration with Wonderware portfolio offers (e.g.System Platform, Historian, Wonderware Online) a natural extension for Wonderware customers looking to take advantageof IIoT applications.
- Cloud-based archiving facilitates limitless scalability for IIoT based applications that dictate high volume of interconnected devices
- Centrally configure and deploy embedded or machine-based applications to remote nodes from System Platform
- Share machine-based data across interconnected devices or across plants without disrupting existing System
- Native drivers to more than 240 communication protocols including support for MQTT driver, all major PLCs and many other devices.
- access on smartphones and tablets without any software installation.
You must be a subscriber to vote, but you can subscribe before voting to make sure that your voice counts. We could not be the forward-thinking and innovative company we are without your support, and we thank you for your enthusiasm! To vote for the Wonderware InTouch Machine Edition please click here.